Fiberglass Batt Insulation is an easy, cost effective method to help conserve energy in your home. In addition to its thermal properties, Fiberglass Batt Insulation also provides excellent acoustical performance. It is compression packaged for ease of handling, and its broad availability of R-values, sizes and facings ensures the right product for the job.
Some benefits of Fiberglass Batts are:
- Thermally efficient to help fight rising utility bills
- Lightweight and flexible for easy installation
- Good sound absorption; reduces noise level wherever applied
- Inorganic glass fiber is noncorrosive; it will not rot or mildew or otherwise deteriorate
- Does not absorb moisture
- Noncombustible per ASTM E 136 (unfaced only)
- GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified
Our insulation products improve building energy efficiency and reduce building energy consumption for the life of the structure. As a result, they help conserve nonrenewable energy sources, decrease dependence on foreign oil and lower greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, the recycled content of our fiber glass insulation meets the EPA Recovered Material Guideline for fiber glass products, 35% consisting of pre-consumer and post-consumer glass cullet.
| Harrison Baker Insulation|
Serving the Kansas City Metro Areas
HarrisonBaker Insulation| 1292 Eisenhower Rd | Leavenworth, KS 66048
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org © 2011 Harrison Baker Insulation
Phone: (913)651-8194 SEO & Web Design by Christine Pierson